About Us ...
For nearly 16 years, established in 1996, DME Health Services has helped to enrich the health of Utah residents through home oxygen and sleep apnea therapy. Our employees are personally passionate about caring, serving, quality, and staying on top of the market advancements; values that have guided us from the start and remain at our core.
Our focus is home oxygen and sleep apnea therapy, but we're much more than that. We are passionate about our home delivery service and our around the clock availability, as well as creating great relationships with our patients and those we work with; we're there for you.
We're family-owned, with three brothers and one of the brother's wife at the head of our company. Therefore, we know the value of community - "our local family". These value have guided our decisions and earned us the trust of those we work with, buy our products and live in the communities we call home. It's a trust we intend to keep. To get an up close look at the DME Health Services Staff, please visit our Staff link in our navigation tool bar.
Our company's mission is to meet the oxygen, sleep apnea, and respiratory needs of our clients/patients in the area we service within the State of Utah. The following counties are included in our services area: Utah, Salt Lake, Davis, Wasatch, Juab, Summit, Sanpete, and Carbon. We do this by providing the highest quality medical equipment, supplies, and services. We respect the rights of our clients/patients, and are dedicated to providing responsive, timely customer service. We ensure that members of our team receive ongoing continuing education so that they are knowledgeable about the oxygen, sleep apnea and respritory technology and are able to serve our clients/patients effectively. Date of ImplementationL 04-14-2009
Code of Ethics Statement
- We always strive to provide the highest quality services to our clients/patients while meeting the highest professional and ethical standards possible.
- We provide home medical equipment and services in a prompt and reliable manner, ensuring that the equipment and services are safe and meet the client/patient's health care needs.
- We do not discriminate, either regarding clients/patients or employees, on the basis of any characteristic prohibited by law.
- We conduct our business professionally and ethically, and set up mechanisms to prevent fraud.
- We apply the highest standards of integrity in our advertising, marketing, and billing practices.
-We treat our clients/patients with respect, support their freedom of choice, and ensure that they are aware of their rights and responsibilities.
- We instruct each client/patient and/or caregiver in the correct operation of the equipment and service provided.
- We protect the confidence nature of client/patient health care records.
- We provide the appropriate insurance coverage for employees and clients/patients.
- We screen staff via several means, including: professional reference checks, before offering employment, and ensure that all staff members continue to improve their knowledge and skills so that they are able to provide home medical products and services competently.
- We provide employee orientation and continuing education opportunities to ensure that staff are current.
- We comply with all relevant federal, state, and local laws and regulations, as well as, the requirements of federal, state, and private-payer health care programs and accreditation agencies.